最後的風度

>

Thursday, April 16, 2009

today is a very good day because it is...




thursday!!!

actually i don't know why people keep on asking me to be more matured.
i already so matured
if i more matured
the world will be full of black and white colours
oh ya they are not colours:)
ok now a bit emo...
and inspirational:)

I should be thankful that I have access to opportunities that others will never even dream of having, that I should be glad I even have loved ones, even if they are taken away from me.I have had painful things happen to me, and I know what sorrow feels like, but there are always those who have been hurt deeper than me. To them I can only offer my prayers, and my sympathy.

It is very true in our lives that we must choose for ourselves how to live, and which road to travel, and which song to sing, be it happy or sad. I like to think I choose to sing a happy song, of life and laughter. But of course, sometimes life chooses for us also.


Life has good and bad but in the end we determine our own course.



No comments:

Post a Comment