最後的風度

>

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

very hyper these days
dunno why:)
maybe its because the sugar level increase cos i eat a lot of sweets and all that
blah blah blah...
i shall not go into details
haha not bio lesson anyway

tmr got trigo test
damn scared sia
i scared i won't live up to my expectations

anyway
i just want to say this
i know of no one other than you
that's constantly ignorant
and completely have no idea about my feelings
as i continue this mental torture
i am still happy
as you have brought me joy and entertainment
even yet you don't know the feelings of my heart
i really wish to see the day
as i am withstanding the pain each day
and my heart is hurting in these ever sad days
when will it stop?
i ask myself.
put yourself in my shoes and how would you feel?
i'll keep on hoping for the miracle
and i'll keep waiting too.
hopefully one day
you would wake up from your coma of doing this
and understand me

haha i might be a good poet:)

MISS BUBU
PROFESSIONAL POET
TOP IN SINGAPORE
TOP IN MALAYSIA
TOP IN INDONESIA
TOP IN TAIWAN
TOP IN AUSTRALIA
TOP IN INDIA
TOP IN ENGLAND
TOP IN THAILAND
TOP IN CHINA
TOP IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment