最後的風度

>

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Holiday has arrived.
Is it really a holiday?
like I ask myself every year.
It is not a Holiday
but at least i can go out a day or two to enjoy myself
i hope in term 2 my results can improve
esp my eng
In term 1, many things happen
but i learnt many things also
we must really treasure everyone around us because life is just so unpredictable
few more months in PRCS
I already miss netball like crazy
i feel so empty without it
i think I will miss PRCS too

SHERMAINE:))
I also miss playing with you:(
I miss netball:(
you guys can do it
Put in your effort and do your best
start training hard now and you will be rewarded
don't wait.
Don't follow our footsteps
Be more hardworking than us
I wish you guys the best of luck
If i am free i will come back and help you guys:))
Jia yous!!!
SMILE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment