最後的風度

>

Monday, June 28, 2010

school has just started and though i told myself not to be stressed out
i am...
the greatest thing is that i won't do anything
all the talks won't help
i can start planning anytime. today. tommorow
guess what?
i started planning since mid years ended
i told myself i had to study
and guess what?
i didn't
and i will continue telling myself the same thing everyday
but i will not do anything because of procrasination( i dunno correct spelling anot)
and by preps, i will probably get crap results again
then maybe by prelims i will really start panicking and maybe then i will really start studying
i think i am not the only one who is facing this bah... i hope
this doesnt sound like rachel, u might say.

but i am losing steam at the most impt part of my sch life... my Os
haha but those who knows me knows that i am not the kind who gives up easily!
SO PUSH ON RACHEL!
SINCE YOUR IDOLS CAN DO IT,SO CAN YOU!










No comments:

Post a Comment