最後的風度

>

Saturday, July 31, 2010

86 days... nice number. but this number scares me. Give up? no way. Work harder? long way.
no more stories about people who succeed in olevel please.
i had enough.
no need any more motivational stories.
because even if i do not do very well in olevels, i 've already succeeded.
WHY?

because i'm proud of what i've achieved.
i am proud of mysef for finishing ever paper that is given to me, finishing my every run
i'm proud of not even thinking of dropping any subjects before, of never thinking on giving up on netball.
proud of even leaving drama to join a totally new kind of cca, netball
i'm proud of who i am today... because no one can be like me.
most importanly... i'm proud of my unique height:)
yeah teachers...thats why Rachel Lee from 4/9 is PROUD.
BEAT THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment