最後的風度

>

Monday, July 5, 2010

okay okay i know this is really late but i just feel like putting up the lyrics.haha what lyrics? the song that my wonderful seniors sang to us during the camp. Jomanda! we're touched, not stoning!


One more yr and i’ll be heading out on my own.
Leaving friends and the place that i call home.
i don’t wanna go home I just need to know that i can come back.

I only need to know ,

I only need to know that you’ll ve here when i come back home.
Cuz i dun wanna miss a fun-filled training here with you like this.
I dun wanna miss

All those times we ran in the sunlight Conversations and laughter till midnight.
You and i huddled close till the daylight came.

Remember the passes we never could get right,the stepping the footwork we always messed up

THANK YOU SENIORS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment