最後的風度

>

Saturday, September 4, 2010


rainie seem to have lost weight...
well, good. good:)
keep it that way. i was so worried for her during one period of time.
but i should have known better. that she's a mush more disciplined person than me.
actually i wanted to post somepictures of lzx... but everytime i look at munmun's tumblr, lols i feel so embarrassed.
so forget it. at least less ppl see rainie's photos:)
i was reading TIKAM just now...
in a way, i'm quite similiar to them. i used to play childish games like them.
no, really like them. i liked to act, but i acted myself. retarded...yes yes yes i know
i acted as a patient cum doctor. i have different kinds of illnesses, and i would always bring my " daughter" along, some doll lah-.-
my favourite one... i have heart attack. then you know the thing that doctors always use to revive a person? that thing that can make a person's heart start beating again?
yup... i did it on myself-.-
thinking back... i don't know if i should laugh at my retardedness
or should i smile at my innocence
i really want my innocence back:)
i'm trying to accelerate as fast as i can now, but somehow the road has more friction than ever.
the sole on my shoe is still intact, but i'm afraid it'll tear off soon if i don't see myself winning the race.
GO RACHEL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment