最後的風度

>

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

well... i cant believe this actually made me cry.
i can't make it tmr because so coincidently, i have prelims now
yes, i'm willing to sacrifice this for my exams.
i guess no one will understand how i feel. except me.
i kinda regret sometimes idolising.
its gives me negative and positive effects. it makes me confused...
but at least i can make it to her concert. I'm already very happy

good luck darling, i am giving you the strength to be able to sign all the posters tmr! on't give up! you can do it:) since you are working so hard tmr, i shall work hard for my lit too!
ohhhh... and don't cry:( i know you are touched.

i'm so happy for you and lzx

i think its not just a dream come true for you and him, but the fans too:)
i have been thinking a lot these few days... asking ppl like yushan.
i've decided... i don't think i will stop this that soon!
after olevels, i will become a full time fan!!!
contributing to the FC if i can:)
erm... lzx one a bit too expensive. so cannot:(



I LOVE LIT!
I LOVE LIT!
I LOVE LIT!
I LOVE LIT!
I LOVE LIT!
I CAN DO IT TMR!!!





CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

i am not mad. i just like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment