最後的風度

>

Friday, March 27, 2009

I dunno leh but i feel like i am becoming more lame each day
maybe its cos i giving less stress to myself in cca
actually i dun really care now
i still work hard
but if i do badly, den do badly lor
haha if good den good lor
i think yu shan will like scold me
just came up from swimming and Ann told me a lot of things
i think that i really should not complain about my life now as things are going to get worse
as we all get older
so treasure your every moment that u are living now!!!
primary sch: sleep 8 hours
sec sch: 6 hours
JC: 4 hours
-ann
i think this is also very true:)
haha so treasure your sleeping hours too
anyway i think i am getting more like playful during classes
this week alone
how many times did i get scolded?
including TODAY
haix it pissed me off
fine i not proactive
whatever-.-
thats just so lame la
i even saw u jaywalking before
wat right do u have to say bout us?
I shall try to become lamer
as it makes me happier!
hahaha
BYE!
the graph is increasing in steepness

No comments:

Post a Comment