最後的風度

>

Monday, March 9, 2009


YES!!!
Today got 7 periods of relief:)
its like a miracle
but to 3/7 this is probably nothing
but still very happy

friday cheering competition...
omg i really can't imagine my class
can we more undead?
I can take it anymore
why are u guys like that?
why can't we do it more lively?
only a handful of people can do it.
thank you to those people
but the rest
i don't know...
is studying what u wan? only that?
do we have to show other classes that we are like forever
so nerdy
I hope for a miracle...

cross country:(
usually my favourite day of the year
but not this year leh
dunno why i feel that my stamina drop.

I need a miracle
i know we're suppose to work hard ourselves but...

I don't know.
Is it too rash?
i made a rash decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment