最後的風度

>

Monday, February 16, 2009

four letters.
thats all i can say
i am already so damn tired everyday
and i have to deal with so much problems.

Problem 1:
I noe that you are my ____
and i do respect you.
i am definitely not like the_____ this year or last year
but the kind of attitude that ____ give me is seriously making me think twice
bout whether i am treating ____ too nice.
i really respect ___
is just that i occasionally_______ ___.
The look that you give me is that from what i infer,
as a unhappy look.
i can tell the diff you noe
between last time and nowadays
_____ different now
compared to last time
all the comments that____ said
though i can forget what ____ said
but i will never forget the hurt that___ caused me.
I am just waiting for that day.
i dunno whether to be happy or sad
i used to think i had only one feeling bout that day
but now i have two ans
i feel something whenever i go to_____
but i tell very few ppl
ppl oso dun care bout me anyway.

Problem 2:
I am slacking a lot
compared to last year
i will lose out a lot
though now my results are not bad and still quite pleased
this will not be good in the long run
i need to get back motivation and momentum like last year
to work hard like crazy
its not easy

Problem 3:
a thing that i shouldnt have told anyone.
now its all too late.

i will endure.
i will
and i promise
i dont need anyone's help already.
good luck rachel.
ok i am talking to myself
thats weird



No comments:

Post a Comment