最後的風度

>

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hais. not again
i have failed time and time again.
this time i feel that is the worst
i made so many mistakes
its just unforgivable
i feel that in one way i am trying my best
but not really too
i want to be the old me
i just can't
with the amount of stress in 3/9 and the pressure to excel in IT
is making me crazy
symptoms:
1) I drew a plant cell on my eraser
2) I talked to chia thong bout her pen that looks like a fractionating column
3) i lame much less compared to last year

conclusion- i am becoming a nerd.

after wat happened today
i realised that ppl do care bout me
unexpected ppl esp.
those ppl that i expected weren't there for me
its ok
they dun really noe anyway
thanks for ur help
hope u will help me all the way to next year
hopefully can work together.
I also realised that i should not be sad for that kind of things.
many more ppl on this earth is much more unfortunate than me.
I am lucky
that i even have a talent
somp people dont even have.
so i will not give up
i may be emotional but so wat?
u dont even care
I will give my best shot.

i still need to do work
got 7 tests this week.
ARRG!!!

wat the hell i shouln't have told you u betrayer
i dunno why u do this to me
but it makes me hate you.








ARRH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment