最後的風度

>

Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY:)
I actually deleted this blog.
But decided to make it back.
have too many things to say. but i dont think i need such a nice blogskin.
its just for me to blog.

School life really sucks.
honestly, i dont know what i was thinking last year
3/9?
gosh its so super stressful.
its already week 6 coming 7 and i dont think i can cope.
wad time do i slp everyday?
at least 12am.
just look at 3/7.
so fun.
if i had gone to 3/7, not only can i excel in my studies there
i can also hyper a lot a lot like last year.
I miss everyone in 2/9.
I have no time for any enjoyment.
I am just a nerd.
Nvm i shall work hard for my future since i am already labelled as a nerd.

As for netball
its ok. but i feel that i am deproving from last year dec holidays training.
I really hope that next year i can get into the team.
If the same thing like this happens next year
I drop out. I hope i can get top for x country too!
i dont think the teachers are good either.
they teach as if it is a revision topic!
ERR so angry!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOR COMMON TESTS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment